Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Provincetown ListingsProvincetown, MA - $759,000 - Condo - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:2/1Provincetown, MA - $449,000 - Condo - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Provincetown, MA - $2,650,000 - Single-Family - Other, Greek Revival - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:3Provincetown, MA - $399,000 - Condo - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Provincetown, MA - $599,000 - Condo - - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1
Truro ListingsTruro, MA - $1,299,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary, Expandable - Rooms:9 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/11 hour agoTruro, MA - $669,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary, Expandable - Rooms:0 - Beds:4 - Baths:32 hours agoTruro, MA - $399,000 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:1Truro, MA - $249,000 - Land - Acres:24393Truro, MA - $825,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:3
Wellfleet ListingsWellfleet, MA - $599,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:12 - Beds:4 - Baths:3/1Wellfleet, MA - $639,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary - Rooms:6 - Beds:5 - Baths:2Wellfleet, MA - $4,750,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:3Wellfleet, MA - $175,000 - Condo - - Rooms:3 - Beds:2 - Baths:1Wellfleet, MA - $383,500 - Commercial - Year Built:1955 - Acres:0.46
- Poor House residents finally get grave markers September 17, 2014A century ago, they were society's unwanted. Left to die in the town poorhouse, they were interred in the Methodist Society Burying Ground in unmarked graves, their names forgotten to time. […]
- Four Cape Cod highlights September 17, 2014Most whale-watching boat cruises on Cape Cod leave from Provincetown, the closest port to Stellwagen Bank National Marine Sanctuary , which is the humpback whales' summer feeding ground. Many of the 300 remaining North Atlantic right whales, the world's most endangered whale species, also frequent these waters. […]
- BOA's 17th annual Dine & Rhyme: September 21 September 16, 2014On Sunday, September 21, BOA Editions will host its highly-anticipated 17th annual Dine & Rhyme event in Rochester, featuring award-winning poet Jillian Weise. Dine & Rhyme , BOA Editions' one-and-only fundraising gala of the year, hosts a 3:30 p.m. poetry reading and book signing at the Memorial Art Gallery , followed by a 5:00 p.m. reception, […]
- Antinuclear group labels Pilgrim radiation monitoring 'blind spots' September 16, 2014Local antinuclear activists say the state has agreed to check whether the current monitors for radioactive emissions from the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station can detect any leaks headed for the Cape. […]
- Poor House residents finally get grave markers September 17, 2014
- Truro police investigate nighttime ATM break-in September 17, 2014Truro police and the Barnstable County Sheriff's Criminal Investigation Bureau were investigating an ATM break-in Tuesday, Truro police said in a statement. Police said they responded to the Ka-Hur Citgo on Route 6 near Meadow Road Tuesday after they were alerted to the break-in. […]
- Things to do today on Cape Cod September 11, 2014Robb Warren, 8:30 p.m. Thursday, O'Shea's Olde Inne, 348 Main St., West Dennis. 508-398-8887. […]
- How Cape Codders Speak September 8, 2014Did you know that Cape Codders used to have their own dialect? Those early Cape Codders who scraped a living on this isolated penisula also had salty tongues. […]
- Open Brewster assembly seat draws three contestants September 8, 2014After seven terms, Anthony Scalese is not running for the county's Assembly of Delegates again, sparking a three-way race for the seat. The assembly is the regional government's legislative branch and includes one delegate from each of Cape Cod's 15 towns. […]
- Truro police investigate nighttime ATM break-in September 17, 2014
- Orleans man seriously injured in Route 6 crash September 17, 2014A 27-year-old Orleans man had to be extricated from his vehicle after an early morning crash on Route 6, according to the Wellfleet police. At 4:53 a.m., emergency workers responded to a vehicle that had hit a tree at 1160 Route 6, police said. […]
- Curious lack of curiosity on spraying September 16, 2014NStar, persevering in its bad-neighbor policy, in late August publicized a list of the next victims of its herbicide spraying of plants in its power lines right-of-way. All Cape towns have officially objected to this practice, along with all our legislators, but the virtually universal condemnation falls on deaf ears. […]
- Cape Cod: Paradise a pedal away September 16, 2014Cape Cod defies stereotypes as an enclave for the rich by offering spectacular cycle and hiking trails for adventurous families, writes Jenni Quilter. The Cape Cod Trail offers cyclists a sense of isolation, and the mostly flat paths are ideal for children. […]
- Two men rescued from sinking catamaran September 12, 2014A father and son from Montreal were rescued Tuesday afternoon about 1.5 miles off Cooks Brook Beach after their catamaran began to sink, according to Wellfleet town officials. Both men were evaluated for hypothermia at the Wellfleet Town Pier but declined further treatment. […]
- Orleans man seriously injured in Route 6 crash September 17, 2014