Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Provincetown ListingsProvincetown, MA - $469,000 - Condo - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:111 hours agoProvincetown, MA - $439,900 - Condo - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/117 hours agoProvincetown, MA - $595,000 - Condo - - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:1/1Provincetown, MA - $95,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1920 - Acres:
Truro ListingsTruro, MA - $225,000 - Condo - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:111 hours agoTruro, MA - $269,000 - Land - Acres:0.5611 hours agoTruro, MA - $2,345,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary, Expandable - Rooms:6 - Beds:3 - Baths:2/1Truro, MA - $685,000 - Single-Family - Cape, Contemporary - Rooms:8 - Beds:5 - Baths:5
Wellfleet ListingsWellfleet, MA - $479,900 - Single-Family - Colonial - Rooms:5 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Wellfleet, MA - $569,900 - Single-Family - Raised Ranch, Contemporary - Rooms:7 - Beds:3 - Baths:2Wellfleet, MA - $689,800 - Single-Family - Colonial, Expandable - Rooms:8 - Beds:4 - Baths:4Wellfleet, MA - $1,895,000 - Single-Family - Contemporary, Contemporary - Rooms:5 - Beds:2 - Baths:2
- The Exchange 3-14-14 March 14, 2014Debi Boucher Stetson, still remembered for her "Bay Ramblings" column in the Brewster Oracle , is writing for The Cape Codder again. […]
- Theater: Historical 'Bent' reflects the present March 13, 2014Michael Steers believes a 35-year-old play about an 80-year-old atrocity can have much to say to 2014 audiences about the prejudices still at work today. […]
- SNN reports on is Public Art Being Privatized? March 13, 2014Public Art Being Privatized? The Union Square Post Office is up for sale. It might become a condo development, or a cafA© or a gallery. […]
- Selectmen ink new pact to dispose of waste March 13, 2014A group of New Bedford and Cape Cod-based companies vying for municipal trash contracts has signed its fifth Cape town. […]
- The Exchange 3-14-14 March 14, 2014
- An eye to the sky March 14, 2014NATURE'S CANVAS Cape Cod inspires the creative side of mother nature in this photo by stormchaser Megan O"Leary. […]
- Michael Gradone named Truro school superintendent March 12, 2014The former Nauset Public Schools Superintendent Michael Gradone will be the new Truro School District superintendent on July 1, the Truro School Committee announced today. […]
- Truro cancels beach sticker design contest March 8, 2014The town Recreation and Beach Department's 2014 vehicle beach sticker design contest was canceled after the town beach commission voted to stick with the smiling, toothy shark from 2013. […]
- Review: Homemade pasta is worth the trip in Truro March 6, 2014When I heard that chef Robert Montano was making homemade pasta at Montano's Restaurant in Truro, I couldn't wait to try it. […]
- An eye to the sky March 14, 2014
- Sharing their strengths March 14, 2014WOMEN LEADERS Women involved in public life stand to be recognized at the International Women's Day breakfast hosted by the Cape Women's Coalition on March 7. The panelists who spoke about their public service experiences are, from left, Mary LeClair, former Barnstable County treasurer and county commissioner; State Rep. Sarah Peake; and county ... […]
- Cape artist's curosity leads to arts center, work for Haitian women March 13, 2014A worker at the Matenwa Women's Art Center works on needlepoint, one of four forms of art made on the remote Haitian island and sold here on the Cape. […]
- Nuclear plant protesters heading to trial March 13, 2014A group of Cape Downwinders are scheduled to stand trial Tuesday in Plymouth District Court for trespassing on the Pilgrim Nuclear Power Station property after two protest rallies last spring. […]
- Program teaches Wellfleet culture and history March 11, 2014The spring session of the Open University of Wellfleet, a forum for learning more about Wellfleet's cultural history, will begin April 1 with five, six-week classes at cultural centers in town. […]
- Sharing their strengths March 14, 2014