Sometimes it is the little things that make all the difference. Here are a few tips from from The Daily Buzz on how to simplify your life.
Why didn’t I think of that?! We guarrantee you’ll be uttering those words more than once at these ingenious little tips, tricks and ideas that solve everyday problems … some you never knew you had!
Hull strawberries easily using a straw.
Rubbing a walnut over scratches in your furniture will disguise dings and scrapes.
Remove crayon masterpieces from your TV or computer screen with WD40 (also works on walls).
Overhaul your linen cupboard – store bedlinen sets inside one of their own pillowcases and there will be no more hunting through piles for a match.
Pump up the volume by placing your iPhone / iPod in a bowl – the concave shape amplifies the music.
Re-use a wet-wipes container to store plastic bags.
Stop cut apples browning in your child’s lunch box by securing with a rubber band.
For more ideas on how to make your life eaiser check out The Daily Buzz
Provincetown ListingsProvincetown, MA - $1,695,000 - Single-Family - Bungalow, Antique - Rooms:12 - Beds:9 - Baths:9Provincetown, MA - $2,195,000 - Commercial - Year Built:1950 - Acres:13939Provincetown, MA - $435,000 - Condo - - Rooms:4 - Beds:2 - Baths:2Provincetown, MA - $375,000 - Condo - - Rooms:2 - Beds:1 - Baths:1
- P'town man charged with drug possession December 10, 2013Phillip Williams, 44, of Provincetown, was arrested after a motor vehicle stop, according to a statement from the Provincetown police. […]
- Provincetown fitness challenge now includes dogs December 9, 2013The third annual Provincetown Fitness and Food Challenge this year won't just incorporate gym classes, personal trainers and healthy menus at local restaurants. […]
- SNL's Paul Rudd Episode: 5 Best Scenes December 8, 2013The Sound of Music , One Direction's #1 fan, cameos by Kristin Wiig, Will Ferrell, Fred Armisen, and Steve Carell... A relaxed and svelte-looking Paul Rudd, hosting for the third time, presided over a strong episode, in which Kristin Wiig, Fred Armisen, and Anchorman castmates Will Ferrell, Steve Carell, and David Koechner made cameos. […]
- Only 1 right whale spotted in Gulf of Maine December 8, 2013Ocean researchers say only one right whale was spotted this fall in the Gulf of Maine, indicating ocean conditions have driven the species to other feeding grounds. […]
- P'town man charged with drug possession December 10, 2013
- With permits declining, Truro seeks part-time building inspector November 28, 2013Based on a substantial decline in building permit applications, Town Administrator Rex Peterson is reducing the hours for the building commissioner as the town searches for someone to fill the job. […]
- Teachers score well in evaluation program November 25, 2013A new evaluation system used by Massachusetts public schools says the overwhelming majority of teachers and administrators on the Cape - and across the state - are doing a good if not exemplary job. […]
- Agent who failed to report convictions 3 years ago can't renew license November 22, 2013If somebody fails to report a criminal conviction to their real estate licensing board, chances are the board is going to think twice about renewing their real estate license. […]
- Engineers unearth ancient sand at dike November 21, 2013Drillers pulled up plugs of sand at least 20,000 years old at the Chequessett Neck Road dike Wednesday, in one of the first visible stages of the proposed Herring River restoration project. […]
- With permits declining, Truro seeks part-time building inspector November 28, 2013
- Three Things to Know About Solar Power December 9, 2013Solar power installations in Massachusetts have increased 80-fold in just six years, outstripping state officials' goals and surprising many. […]
- FEMA accepts 3 flood zone appeals December 9, 2013The Federal Emergency Management Agency has approved just three appeals by Barnstable County homeowners out of the thousands who could be forced to pay significantly more for federal flood insurance required because of proposed changes to federal flood risk maps. […]
- Officials want audit on energy agencies December 5, 2013The county's legislative board voted Wednesday to ask the state's inspector general and attorney general for help in understanding the finances and operations of two regional energy agencies. […]
- Owners plan to break ground on waste venture December 4, 2013The owners of a planned solid-waste facility in Rochester that is vying for Cape Cod's trash have received their building permit and plan to break ground Dec. 14. New Bedford Waste Services LLC; ABC Disposal Service Inc., also from New Bedford; and WERC-2 Inc., of Pocasset, are planning to build a 94,000-square-foot solar-powered facility where ... (mor […]
- Three Things to Know About Solar Power December 9, 2013